Saturday, October 30, 2010

Curly Fries & Spiritual Giants

October 25, 2010

Let's see. Sunday was sweet! Except that I played the piano for Sacrament meeting, which was terrifying. But it was all right. For Relief Society, Sister Denise Doxey spoke, and Brother Allen, the management director of the MTC, spoke at the fireside. Brother Allen was hilarious! I can't even begin to explain how great it was and totally perfect for me. But Sunday was good. There was an amazing musical number, too.

Classes are great. Language and gospel sort of alternate and we have hours scattered throughout the day with teachers - Irmão Matheson and Owens. Some days it's at 7, some at 8:45.

It's so great. I about have nosso proposito and the 'first vision' memorized in Portuguese.

I love Sister Laimana! We are a sweet companionship! We have identical cameras and alarm clocks!

Oh! And I have my bunk bed again! I love it. And I'm slowly accepting the pillows.

I'm going to get fat. I had curly fries for lunch. They were delicious. And Sunday we had amazing broccoli cheese soup! Seriously. It was amazing.

My p-day will be on Fridays. I'm excited. And I broke 8 minutes this morning on my mile. I'm so slow! Ugh. :)

I love my District! Irma Thayer and Michaels are awesome sisters! And the Elders are super motivated and such spiritual giants! We're already planning an MTC District reunion. :)

Love you all!

Geronimo,
Sister Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment