Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Festa Bedju

Well, hello.

I don't really have much to say since I talked to you yesterday! Haha. That was weird.

Today we're just getting a few things done before heading to Sao Vicente and hoping the effects of our several Christmas dinners wear off before the plane ride. All I have to say is that turkey, rice, French fries, chocolate cake, pork, mandioca, more rice, more chocolate cake, pudding and a data de sumos is not exactly the way to bring peace on earth, good will toward men.

It does however bring lots of Lamanites--you know, because of all the war and contention in the stomach area. I learned that one from my companion.

But we had a great Christmas. And our Branch Christmas party was fun too. Although our little Christmas tree got knocked over so many times that the lights no longer work and, actually, the whole thing's missing. Haha. We'll just call it a donation to the branch.

Anyway, I hope your Christmas was great; I was relieved to hear that Binky the clown once again saved Christmas and I don't really want to know if that little girl's mittens are still hanging on Mr. Krueger's Christmas tree.

Oh, I guess I'll wish you all a Happy New Year! And just thought I'd throw in that 2011 was most likely the best year I've had yet. :) You can't beat spending the year teaching the gospel in Africa.

Love you all, and have a great week!

Love,
Sister Brooks


No comments:

Post a Comment